Forum Club Med. Turquoise

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Turquoise, il sont là pour vous aider !

7139 membres dans ce groupe
Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Turquoise sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/06/2018
à 03:36
Food and alcohol quality
kait56787221
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Acheteur potentiel 

Hello, What spirits, beer and wine were offered? What type of food should I expect? thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar1kbue62145442, le 13/06/2018 à 17:48
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Bottles of wine were included during lunch and dinner. Most spirits are included. Some top shelf are not. FOOD IS EXCELLENT!!! The choices are amazing. Come hungry!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar1ncon31225346, le 13/06/2018 à 17:53

The food is as varied as you could wish! The Chef and sous-chefs work hard ensuring the freshest of ingredients during any meal - the hard part is choosing and when to stop eating! But if you just feel like a pasta dish or a pizza or burger, you can get that too! I enjoy a Campari with soda or Dirty Martini and my spouse rhum - we've never had issue (preparing for our 6th visit next Feb). I have also had Prosecco and ordered special bottle of wine at supper (Extra $). The house wines (Red, rose and white) will go well with most meals. Go with the flow; the beauty of Turquoise, the great Chef de Village Francois as well as all the GOs and wonderful staff will make it a week to remember and will leave you wanting for more. Cheers! Nina

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar1leon61625626, le 13/06/2018 à 23:32

Wrong question, kait. It's not about food, drinks, or star rating.
It is mostly about beach, sport, fun, sense of community, and unfortunately, high package prices.
BTW, you cannot die from hunger there.
So, If you don't do sport, are a drinker, or a gourmand you would, probably,overpay staying there.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...