Forum ROLEX Explorer II

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs ROLEX Explorer II, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre ROLEX Explorer II sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/06/2017
à 12:21
Notice d'utilisation en français
Dimbok
2 réponses
Expertise débutant Utilisateur plus de 5 ans

bonjour
cherche Notice complète de la Rolex oyster perpétuel date explorer 2
merci

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar1montanelas, le 14/06/2017 à 16:51

Les instructions sont en anglais. Cherchez quelq'un qui sache le traduire. Sorry.

Rolex Explorer II

Setting the Rolex Explorer II 24-hour hand

I certainly love my Rolex watch but I couldn’t really understand how to set the red 24-hour hand on my new watch from the information in the Rolex manual however; by trial and error I’ve found it is fairly easy.

There are 4 positions the stem can be in:

Closed (ready to wear and the only waterproof position!)

Position 1 - used to manually wind your watch

Position 2 - Quickset, used to quickly move the hour hand as well as the date (24-Hour Hand doesn't move)

Position 3 - used to set the minute hand and 24-Hour Hand (Hour hand moves as well but ignore that for the moment)

First you need to check that the date is displayed correctly on your Rolex Explorer II and, if not, set it by pulling the crown out to the first stop and turning it until you have the correct date. The crown can be turned either clockwise or counter-clockwise to increase or decrease the date.

Next set the 24-hour hand to the correct hour by pulling the crown out to the last stop (position 3) and adjusting as needed.

Finally, with the crown at Position 2 adjust the regular hour hand.
Your Rolex Explorer should be good to go.

J'espère que ça vous será utile.

Abílio

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar1Dimbok, le 24/06/2017 à 10:36

Bonjour ! Merci pour votre réponse qui me satisfait.

Envoyer un merci ?

Activité de ce groupe d'entraide

Note moyenne du groupe
3 étoiles
Durée moyenne d’utilisation
Avis consommateur
11 avis
Aucune opinion sur ROLEX
Donner votre opinion sur ROLEX
En cours...