Forum Club Med. Punta Cana

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Punta Cana, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Punta Cana sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

21/06/2018
à 21:58
Are the coral reefs tours environment friendly?
00lo56717584
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, are the tours or guides for snorkeling at the coral reefs environmentally friendly? Does the boat that will bring the persons to snorkel use an anchor to settle down? (Because I heard using an anchor damages the coral reef badly) thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0cath66363642, le 21/06/2018 à 23:32

I'm sorry but Ididn't use the snorkeling facility so I can't answer your question. I did find all of the watersports staff very caring and knowledgeable if that helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cath51643235, le 22/06/2018 à 12:59

Very sorry, we didn't use this service but I am sure if you try calling directly the reception of the village in Punta Cana they will be able to tell you. Thx for your concern about the environment, that's great !

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...