Forum Club Med. Sandpiper Bay

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Sandpiper Bay, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Sandpiper Bay sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

12/07/2018
à 15:02
Gluten free food options
s_ma56426878
4 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi I have celiac and require meals that are gluten free. Does the resort have gluten free meal options? thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0jfif63524612, le 12/07/2018 à 17:08

I only stayed at the Club Med in sandpiper bay once five years ago, and I have no idea if they had gluten free meals. However, the food was all fantastic and the range of options for each meal was extensive so I would not be surprised if they do have that. I would think you could call the resort directly and ask for the information you want.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mill12154212, le 12/07/2018 à 17:13

probably, but i am very certain they will confirm and accommodate any requests you make in advance.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0joel66431415, le 12/07/2018 à 18:31

We ve been going for 5 years and the kitchen staff has been amazing at helping me w my gf needs. Always gf options on the buffet and you can even request goodies like gf pancakes!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mbbb53225555, le 12/07/2018 à 18:41

Yes! There were several and clearly marked

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...