Forum Club Med. Turquoise

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Turquoise, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Turquoise sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

02/08/2018
à 20:49
Dress code
mshe56334622
7 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi I have never been to a club med before and am going to Turks next week. I see on the app different dress codes and colors of the day can someone explain this to me. Thanks :)

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0laur46551462, le 03/08/2018 à 17:00

hiI HAVE BEEN TO THIS CLUB MED TWICE AND BOTH TIMES THE DRESS CODE WAS CASUAL; SHORTS, SUN DRESSES, SANDALS.THE COLOR OF THE DAY, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, WAS A SUGGESTED CLOTHING COLOR TO BE WORN TO DINNER. THE COLOR WAS ANNOUNCED AHEAD OF TIME BY THE STAFF AND IT CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME. IT WAS FUN TO SEE EVERYONE SHOW UP TO DINNER IN THE SAME COLOR!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jenn11541336, le 03/08/2018 à 17:04

Hi There. Most important is to bring an all white outfit for white night. Then jeans for another nigh. they want you to buy a shirt from the gift shop( you don t have to) for another night. Theres formal night which just means nice clothes. Theres flower night if you have something floral. Neon night so if you have black with colors, that s good. Black is always good to bring. Its a suggested dress code not mandatory. It actually helps packing. Bring comfortable shoes and if you are a female I would suggest one pair of heels that goes with everything. Noone is looking, trust me. You will have sooo much fun!!! Make sure to see the sunset every night!! Ive been there 17 times Allthe best,Jenny. = =

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jeff16615121, le 03/08/2018 à 17:25

The dress code is an optional component of your trip. Each night has a different color scheme. there is all white night, PIRATE NIGHT, CASUAL CHIC, 45 NIGHT, bLACK & gLOW. just TO MENTION SOME OF THEM. hAVE A GREAT TRIP AND HAVE FUN AND SUN

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0joe.52161362, le 03/08/2018 à 17:41

by day dress is casual but at night you may want to dress up some for dinner and the evening event. Nothing formal, just like if you were going out for a night on the town. No one is checking for clothing standards, but by night, generally speaking, most people dress a bit better (e.g. dresses, button up shirts, etc.)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0whit35553165, le 03/08/2018 à 21:00

Greetings,White night had the biggest turn out for me at Cancun, the DR, and Turks with almost everyone wearing white.  White night, means wear as much white as you can. No will judge you. Each night try and tailor your outfit to those colors and if you do not have it, wear what you want. Either way you will have a blast. Can you please let the community know your thoughts on the rooms? The other upgrades look and are being reported as much improved. I have not been back since CludMed renewed there lease and the hurricane. If you have any other questions, please ask. FYI, not sure why this message system does not allow one to use the Caps key.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0apma41121255, le 04/08/2018 à 00:13

We wore beach/resort wear and did not follow any dress codes.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mari63134155, le 31/08/2018 à 22:56

sure. some nights are white only, red and white, pink and white, black tie, etc. someone told me it is on the website somewhere. just bring a lot of colors, it doesn't have to be exact. i'm sure you can ask when you call them.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...