Forum Club Med. Turquoise

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Turquoise, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Turquoise sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/08/2018
à 02:43
First time coming
marc56520046
12 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi can we get a frig in room also is there a swim up bar id not see one in pictures .also is it possible to upgrade your room upon arrival thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0cont51133265, le 13/08/2018 à 13:31

The way to get a fridge is to upgrade the room and if there is availability you can most likely do that on site. there is no swim up bar, but the bar is about 20 mètres from the pool.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0will65265234, le 13/08/2018 à 14:36

YEs there is a fridge in your room, no there is no swim up bar, but occasionally the staff will take drink orders as for room upgrade I would say yes based on availability but not sure. For me, the basic room was plenty.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0duet56353426, le 13/08/2018 à 16:04

we booked a Deluxe room at our original booking. It did have a fridge. I Did not use the pool, saw a swim up bar at a pool party only. At the beach limited drinks are served once, about 4:30 in the afternoon. The rest of the time u need to walk and get your drinks from Sharkies or the main bar.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jens56226442, le 13/08/2018 à 16:18

Hi. We were there this past February. No swim up bar and no fridge in the room. We reserved a queen room and figured it would be a queen bed when we arrived but it was two twin beds that had to be put together. When we requested a room upgrade they told us it wasn t possible. Its a beautiful beach but the facilities are lacking. Good luck

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0kevs55455651, le 13/08/2018 à 16:25

There is a fridge in the rooms. No there is not a swim up bar. Im not sure about upgrading room I never asked. I was pleased with the rooms we had. You will enjoy the resort we had a fantastic time.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0Baron, le 13/08/2018 à 16:33

The upgraded rooms have frig in rooms, don't recall if standard rooms do. For sure you can ask for an upgrade on arrival and If available i'm sure reception will help you out. although there is no swim up bar, the main bar is right next to the bar and there is one go that walks around the pool and takes drink orders etc.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0merc36356546, le 13/08/2018 à 17:55

hi I had an upgrade room and it had a fridge, and no swim up bar, you will have to get out and walk about 15 feet to bar

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0terr53545132, le 13/08/2018 à 19:02

Yes there is a fridge in rooms and no swim up bar although the bar is 30' away from the water. Upgrading is certainly available (if available) but we have found rooms very clean and adequate since you will spend little time in your room. We have vacationed in this club 4 times and visited 4 OTHERS AND TURKS is our favorite. say "hello" to diesel for us when your arriving at the airport he is the transportation manager and a good friend. Have a great time...Terry L cave creek, arizona

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cont51133265, le 13/08/2018 à 19:22

It all depends on the room that you get I believe. There are renovated rooms from after the hurricane and perhaps the oldest rooms don t have a fridge; you might have to call the club directly.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sjw134444245, le 14/08/2018 à 03:22

You can upgrade at check in. I don t think you can get a frig and you really don t need on as all drinks are included. There isn t a swim up bar at the pool however the pool is really close to the main bar. Its a a great place! I will return. Make sure to go to the wine tasting (extra $). Awesome!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0doot13454515, le 15/08/2018 à 01:04

Hi, there was no refrigerator in my room. (I stayed cheapest room though).There is no swim up bar but there is a bar near around the pool.I didn't tried to upgrade room so I don't know.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pams62332131, le 02/09/2018 à 17:15

I I had a deluxe room so there was a refrigerator in my roomThe new pool does not have a swim up bar

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...