Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

20/04/2019
à 12:58
Meetings and sport
FioFio99330
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, I would like to organise a business meeting in this place, and have seen that they have a tennis court. Do you think that we can privatise it? How much is it? Or what are the conditions to access it without privatising it? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0colj12525256, le 20/04/2019 à 21:43

No Tennis Court it is on Darling Harbour middle of city

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0maur42626662, le 21/04/2019 à 01:45

There are two Novotels in Darling Harbour. One is a recent take over of a budget Ibis at the end of China Town and the other is Novotel On Darling Harbour. That is the one with the tennis court. I’ve never used it so I don’t know if you could privatise it but pretty sure they would be open to letting you book it for a few hours exclusive use. Normally you make your reservation for a game via reception.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shar24221642, le 21/04/2019 à 10:24

No tennis courts at Darling Harbour and even if there was you can ask to book for certain amount of time but not exclusively its unfair to other patrons that want to use it

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...