Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

08/04/2019
à 12:11
Best rooms
jsnake72038493
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, my wife and me will going soon on honey moon. What are the best rooms ? Are there any special attention for young married ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0andr63115143, le 08/04/2019 à 12:48

I would recommend one of the corner room suites, with separate small lounge away from the bedroom. very nicely appointed, with great views on 2 sides.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mark46361351, le 08/04/2019 à 12:49

Congratulations! 2 phrases; Darling Harbour View and Corner room that will do the trick! If the hotel is as good as it was when we've stayed you will tell them it is your special occasion and they will upgrade you to the club level for buffet breakfast and canapés each night complimentary - if they don't stay else where as they do not value your business! Sydney is littered with awesome hotels and they will all want your business! It's your special occasion and it's their privilege you have chosen their hotel which if special enough will become your return go to spot and truly be a special hotel. My parents stayed at Manly in their honeymoon nearly 50 years ago and they were treated like royalty and to this day they return to Manly (hotel has gone but the Sebel stands where it used to).

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mark46361351, le 08/04/2019 à 12:51

SORRY!!!!! I misread - thought i read Darling Harbour......cancel this and insert Circular Quay. Everything else applies!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shan14221515, le 08/04/2019 à 16:11

Try the prestige suites which are quite nice. If you let the hotel know they will always do something special

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0anto45432443, le 09/04/2019 à 01:10

If you're not an ACCOR Plus member you should call the reservations line directly into the Hotel and inform them that this is a Honeymoon visit. If you are a Platinum Member - you will automatically be upgraded to the best available room based on the details you provide on the online check-in service. Congratulations!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...