Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

20/04/2019
à 13:00
Noise and breakfast
Lolp56099
7 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, from the rooms, can we hear the noise coming from the courtyard where the cars stop downstairs? And how is the breakfast in this hotel? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0ashl44622525, le 20/04/2019 à 14:19

Never had any noise disturbances at this hotel. Also one of my favourite breakfast stops, even when I'm not staying in the hotel. High quality buffet breakfast.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jaye26445253, le 20/04/2019 à 14:44

I have usually stayed in rooms higher than the 10th floor and have not had any traffic noise issues. The breakfast is great but if you can stay in the Executive floor rooms the evening cocktails are one of the best that I have had at any Sofitel Hotel.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0stev14514152, le 21/04/2019 à 01:18

No noise issues and fabulous buffet breakfast.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0nale42516651, le 21/04/2019 à 02:43

I stayed there 2 or 3 years ago. Not from memory. It is a great place and location to stay. I did not take the breakfast package

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pete12124663, le 21/04/2019 à 09:15

You will enjoy your stay I have never heard road noise the odd siren overall comfortable rooms breakfast is expensive but worth it great spread with everything , enjoy it will be there again in 2 weeks and looking forward to get if there on a weekend try the piano bar in the foyer I swear it is Carol King on holidays

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0davi12661614, le 23/04/2019 à 07:42

The rooms at the Sofitel Wentworth are always quiet. The cars don't stop in the court yard. The court yard is on the 3rd ( i think) floor and is an outdoor area for the restaurant.I personally have never eaten breakfast there as we always have to leave early but the dinner is always very nice and the restaurant is nicely laid out and looks out onto an open area.We love staying at the Sofitel Wentworth .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0menn23116433, le 23/04/2019 à 12:07

Hello, the room was very quiet as I remember - I had a good sleep. Also I enjoyed the large variety of breakfast foods offered - something from all corners of the globe. There was plenty to try and I felt that the breakfast was good value too. I didn't need to buy any lunch after having a filling breakfast.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...