Forum Club Med. Columbus Isle

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Columbus Isle, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Columbus Isle sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

08/05/2019
à 21:36
Fishing columbus isle
htin56788434
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello! According to the app there is a fishing charter, but the general line isn't certain how frequently they go out, if it's full or half day, or what type of fishing (fly, deep sea, reef, etc.). Does anyone have any information? We are trying to schedule diving as well, and some of our kids want to do both. Thanks!

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0fmal56516416, le 09/05/2019 à 10:02

There are guest services where you to request what you want. Depends on how deep your pockets are. Offshore fishing for sure. Wahoo Capital of the Caribbean. Prolly, full or half day. I image you can do reef fishing too, but not heard of that. Fly fishing. Try googling Nat Walker, he took me once as a guide. He just dropped me off, no guiding. Sadly it was at high tide. Best bet would be call (or e-mail) the club and ask to speak with whoever promotes these trips. I'd recommend the day trip to High Key. A lil snorkeling, a hike, a lobster meal siting on the beach with water lapping at your feet. SCUBA, contact Seafari Bahamas, great opperation. Great wall diving.Alaska Bob

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bkci36565132, le 09/05/2019 à 14:10

they have both 1/2 and full day charters weather dependent most days of the week. You can also pay to have the whole boat. Fishing threre is amazing!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pmac36433216, le 09/05/2019 à 16:41

Don't know a thing about the fishing. Diving is very good.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...