Forum Club Med. Columbus Isle

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Columbus Isle, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Columbus Isle sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

14/02/2020
à 08:12
How do i book from amsterdam
brbr56891326
1 réponse
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

helloHow do I book from Amsterdam?thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0pmgo34121426, le 14/02/2020 à 14:41
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

In a moment I will answer your question but first want to compliment you on your good taste in choosing a vacation with Club Med. Today is wish a Happy Valentines day to everyone and can assure you it will be a happy one if you book a Club Med. We've been there many times over the years and have always enjoyed ourselves with our family and friends. While we haven't been to all the Clubs, probably about 10 our favorite is Columbus Isle which is convenient to our home with just a short 1 hour 15 minute flight from Miami. If I were looking to book from Amsterdam a good starting point would be to contact Club Med directly and ask them. I know at our club they have a direct charter flight that comes from Paris once a week, so they may have the answer for you on what would be most convenient or inexpensive. They do advertise an ALL INCLUSIVE VACATION. You could also go to google and type in transportation from Amsterdam to the destination of the club you choose and see what your various options are.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...