Forum Club Med. Columbus Isle

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Columbus Isle, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Columbus Isle sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

19/05/2019
à 18:14
Night music
ezer56651844
13 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, Question for families who have stayed at this resort- We stayed at the Punta Cana resort last Christmas and the nightclub noise made sleep very difficult. What is the experience here? thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0jmce33131423, le 19/05/2019 à 21:01

It all depends which room is assigned to you, for example we stayed in room number 416 and we did not hear any music at all,we do want to give you a suggestion and that is bring a bug repellent with you you will definitely need it

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0satr22462552, le 19/05/2019 à 21:05

Ask for a room near the sailing center and you won't hear a thing. It is easy to get away from the nightlife if you wish, as we do!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wbag55216213, le 19/05/2019 à 21:34

We have visited Columbus Isle fourteen times and have never had a problem with nightclub noise. to the best of my knowledge the nightclub is rather isolated at the end of the Village. Overall we find the Columbus isle Gm's to be a rather quiet club med crowd. Do not hesitate to contact Club med in advance and ask for a quiet location in the resort.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cros26125141, le 19/05/2019 à 21:36

The Club is spread out and if you want to be away from the noise ask for s room near the Snorkeling and diving center, remember though it's a hall to the pool and other activities and at times it felt like a half a mile to get Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Rooms are nice. Much better then Punta Cana.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bara35326231, le 19/05/2019 à 23:31

the night club at this property is located by beach and you can not really hear late at night. They do have events right after dinner that are family oriented that can some times be a little loud but we never heard in our room,

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jv1153252633, le 20/05/2019 à 01:10

my husband and I stayed at Columbus Isle in May for my 40th. Our room was right beside the restaurant and close to the pool and bar area. We weren't disturbed at all. We found the resort to be extremely quiet and a great place for some much needed R&r! Small quaint resort without the noise and large crowds found at other resorts. Will definitely go back.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0boil31326534, le 20/05/2019 à 12:49

We don't recall loud music at night being an issue at Columbus Isle.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0exsm64332356, le 20/05/2019 à 13:02

Our room was located about 1/2 way between the pier/dive center and the main restaurant/pool/bar area and we had no problem with the noise at all. I forget our room numbers. if you are in rooms right next to the main bar it will definitely be noisier. We could sit on our balcony and here the music which was kind of fun actually. but when we closed our sliding glass door, we did not hear the music. have fun -- we had an amazing time at columbus isle -- i've been all over the bahamas and this was one of the most gorgeous beaches i have ever seen!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rica64662466, le 20/05/2019 à 14:44

I visited Club Med Columbus several times and never had this problem with noice from night club. The night club is located in the scuba building quite far from most of the rooms., only those close to this building could have this problem. I suggest that you stay on the other end of the club.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rymb21461511, le 20/05/2019 à 16:55

You will not have that problem at columbus. rooms are not close to the night parties. You will enjoy the tranquility

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cand64323641, le 20/05/2019 à 18:56

We have been there three times and will be going back June 1st. Most of the rooms are far enough way from the night life, you should have no problems.You will defiantly enjoy your stay!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jime32153434, le 21/05/2019 à 15:19

There is no problem with the noise of the music at night because the disco are far away from the rooms. At the beach during day there is music noise at happy hours

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0trav34313544, le 21/05/2019 à 23:16

LOVE IT...It is basically an adult place...or family with no special activitities for children They must be hanging with adults like other clubs that state adults only (this one says family but the families must stay together as a lot of French on the charter from there do...Entertainment is more adult too in the PM...Turks has loud pm music too for adults basically....Try Punta Cana with kids club,,,very nice and music doen't go loud late at night....We have loved it too with grandkids...

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...