Forum Club Med. Kamarina

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Kamarina, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Kamarina sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

03/02/2020
à 15:51
Elderly disabled
tann56241432
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, How easy is this resort for elderly people? Are there long distances to walk? thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0nick25535152, le 05/02/2020 à 09:31

the whole resort is quite spread out. There are two areas, the hotel, with it's own restaurant, bar, pool and beach, and then the Village, where the other restaurants, bar, circus/theatre, main pool etc are. If you stick to the hotel you would be ok i think, walking from the village to main beach where sailing etc is, would be quite a long walk as would walking between the hotel and village. Hope that helps :)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0psch63562656, le 05/02/2020 à 11:16

lovely resort but totally unsuitable for any persons who have difficulty walking. 5 older ladies were in our party 1 found it difficult to walk on the uneven paving.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0vict44443165, le 05/02/2020 à 22:42

Yes there are long distances. The rootes are cobbled and if a person is hard of walking then I feel they will generally struggle. I worked at K and it is massive!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...