Forum Club Med. Kani

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Kani, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Kani sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

31/10/2018
à 23:18
1 night stay
nobu56247593
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good day ,

I would like to know if it would be possible to spend one night at your accommodation with my husband, I will be in Maldives for 2days for business , staying at Hulehule hotel, close to aiport . I am arriving at 16:00 on the 2nd of November and leaving the 3rd of November at 20:00 pm . I would like to spend the night of the 2nd from 17:00pm until the 3rd 13:00 pm to go back to Hulehule hotel. How much will it be the stay at your hotel with my husband , including transportation to come to club med from Hulehule and going back . Thank you for your assistance .

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0lucy51326335, le 01/11/2018 à 13:28

It is a fabulous resort and we loved our 7 day stay, one day stay will be lovely for you.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jade43352322, le 01/11/2018 à 22:08

Hey, Club med will do one night stays etc but the best bet would be to head to the club med stand no 61 at the airport for availability or jump online and book it. It is an amazing place. Highly recommended.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...