Forum Club Med. Kani

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Kani, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Kani sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/10/2018
à 10:40
Dive center and padi certification
emic56932419
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, We will be going to Kani with our 2 teens and would like to know if they could do their Padi Open Water certification there? (my hubby and I are certified divers) If so, should we book the course and sessions in advance to make sure they would have the nr. of dives and training sessions necessary for the certification? Also, do you know if the diving center also offer refreshing courses? Thank you...

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0jdc154142432, le 13/10/2018 à 22:40

Sorry, can't help you as we don't dive and always stay at the Finolhu Villa's, not Kani. We stay at many Club Med resorts and the service is always terrific.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0takg33365466, le 15/10/2018 à 08:51

Hi, the dive center is operated by a 3rd party - Euro Divers. best to call and enquire.According to this website:https://www.clubmed.com.sg/r/Kani/y?CMCID=SNN123861453852&productActivitiesLayer=1will need 3-5 days to be open water certified. (need 2 ID photos but can be done on-site - probably cheaper to bring your own ID photos)dived with the center once - not too bad.however, for best diving experience, would recommend liveaboard since it covers wider areas, more dive sites and different things to see!Enjoy!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0aoro15252412, le 15/10/2018 à 10:00

Hallo, For your question I suggest you contact the dive center in Kani directly. in order to get the information.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...