Forum Club Med. Kani

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Kani, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Kani sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

09/03/2019
à 10:03
Getting around in club med kani
jays56108435
4 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

hello, How do we get around the resort in Club med kani. I hear that some accommodation needs to walk pretty far from the restaurant. Are there buggy or other mode of transport to use to get around the island quickly? thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0retn26253642, le 10/03/2019 à 04:34

Walking around the island is very pleasant and enjoyable. The longest distance is about 10 mins and unless you have a disability, I just cannot imagine you not enjoying the walk to and fro. Most of the time you will not be in your room anyway. Have a great holiday there cause I definitely enjoyed my stay.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sskh65446363, le 10/03/2019 à 05:49

The island is pretty easy to move around. Most of the restaurant are around the main lobby area. You can always request for a nearer room to the lobby otherwise walking distance is about 5 min.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shan56256664, le 11/03/2019 à 02:13

We was staying at the overwater suite, is the longer distance far from the restaurant, but we don't actually courted how many min to walk from there, because the beach and the scenery is damn nice until you forget what's the time. Don't worry about the walking distance, the island is not too big to walk around but is pleasant and enjoyable.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shen31226636, le 11/03/2019 à 02:26

i don't think you need any mode of transport. We took approx. 15 - 20 minutes to round the whole island by walking.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...