Forum Club Med. Kani

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Kani, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Kani sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

12/04/2019
à 16:50
Kani or finolhu ?!
uber56603959
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, 1) Which one is preferred?2) Are all inclusive activities available the same?3) Beachfront / Garden side or Over water?Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0ram542444511, le 13/04/2019 à 06:40

Hi,I made a trip to Kani in 2016 during April. IT was beyond amazing (despite the weather being super hot).I have not been to Finolhu.We took the over water residence and that made our trip even more memorable. You can literally jump into the ocean every morning when you wake up. Its just in front of your bed.THanks

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shannonmeilee, le 15/04/2019 à 02:57

I have not been to Finolhu, but kani is great and unforgettable. i took the over water suite and never regret with a lot of memories, you can breakfast on your bed and jump into the ocean once your eyes open every morning when you wake up, also can enjoy the ocean view when you having a bathtub moment, the shower/bedroom was amazing.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tan-5629479, le 16/04/2019 à 10:20

Anybody have GM IDs for me to gain the referral credits?

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...