Forum Club Med. Kani

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Kani, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Kani sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

02/05/2018
à 03:32
Snorkelling
amyt53356643
1 réponse
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

hello
For the daily snorkelling activities, what is the minimum age? For a child (who can swim) born in Nov 2007 travelling in June 2018, can join the daily snorkelling activities?
thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0sama45646443, le 14/05/2018 à 13:07
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello amy! So, I am 10 years old and I went to Kani a few months ago. The answer is yes, but if you want to go snorkelling with the group (adults) you'll need a parent to come with you. And since we're ten it sucks because we're in the kid group, not the teen group. My mum couldn't swim so I couldn't go but at that time the teen club was going snorkelling too so they made an exception for me. You should really go! It;s free. I also recommend the jet-ski and ask the to take you to a sand bank. There is the kids (3-10) group and they go snorkelling along the beach. It's boring. So If you're parents can't swim you can check in with the teen group and see if you can go along. And for some advice bring a long sleeve rash guard and long swimming pants because my friend got stung by plankton and it hurt. Also remember to slap on some sunscreen!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...