Forum GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

28/11/2019
à 09:47
Breackfast
Julie35930
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, what did you think of the breakfast and untill what time is it served? Which type of food is available? Is it a buffet? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0caro26611341, le 28/11/2019 à 10:51

When I last stayed at this hotel, there was a reasonable buffet breakfast served in the restaurant. It had the usual offerings of a hotel buffet breakfast. However, since I last stayed there, the hotel has been transformed into a Pullman and I believe that the restaurant has also changed, so I'm not sure what the breakfastis like now (although I would expect it is as good as, or better than, what was previously offered)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0trev56232131, le 28/11/2019 à 11:48

I am unable to answer your questions. When I stayed at the Grand Mercure I didn't have breakfast in the hotel. It was awhile ago so can't remember if it was a buffet or a la carte.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0emma13123325, le 28/11/2019 à 11:58

The breakfast is a mix of continental buffet and al a carte cooked menu. I think it finishes at 10:30. Lots of options

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0kasp61634212, le 28/11/2019 à 19:34

Yes it is buffet served I think from 6 until 10 Good choice of food with gluten free options

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0walk65654625, le 29/11/2019 à 04:49

we have not stayed thereb for a while but breakfast very good .available till 10 30am

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0andr16216126, le 01/12/2019 à 22:04

It is a Hotel Breakfast, like any other Hotel Breakfast. However, you are in Melbourne. There are literally hundreds of cafes surrounding you to discover including one right next door that does great coffee. My advice would be to forget about Hotel Breakfasts and at least try the cafe next door, or venture further and find your 'favourite cafe' in Melbourne.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...