Forum GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

10/11/2019
à 00:12
Room
Flo5302
4 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, My wife and I are taking some day off in Melbourne, we want to get the luxury room, is it worth it ? is there any extra services for getting this room ? what about the view ? it its really important for us, thanks for helping

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0work13162145, le 10/11/2019 à 06:36

SOFITEL on Collins is the way to go for the view. Get a corner room on the higher floor. The Pullman Melbourne on Swanston has the best value for money. Recently upgraded but there maybe some works being done in the foyer. Both located is great position in the city.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0capt44212435, le 10/11/2019 à 07:56

The staff were helpful. The room was clean and of good size. The hotel was located very centrally in Melbourne shopping district. It was on the street that the tram line was.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0trev56232131, le 10/11/2019 à 11:58

Sorry unable to help with "the luxury room". I stayed in the standard room and it didn't have a view. Well not a view worth looking at. Trevor

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0walk65654625, le 11/11/2019 à 02:57

luxury room a bit larger,as for the view it depends on the floor and location .good luck enjoy

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...