Forum GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

06/12/2019
à 14:30
How is the hotel ?
opase18293888
8 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, what do you think of the hotel ? Is it nice ? Is the reception welcoming ? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0caro26611341, le 06/12/2019 à 14:51

The Swanston Grand Mercure has now changed into the Pullman Melbourne on Swanston. It has been generally upgraded and the reception area has been completely renovated. It is modern and sleek, and the staff are great.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0scmo66643616, le 06/12/2019 à 19:38

The Hotel is OK nothing flash. The staff have always been friendly. It is the location that makes this a winner.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wesl61221151, le 06/12/2019 à 23:49

There is not more Grand Mercure, it is now Pullman. It is in the same building as Mercure. But Grand Mercure (Pullman) room is much better. The reception is nice. Their staff are not bad. I lost a few things and forgot to take a few items with my previous stay, I've asked them to keep them and I will collect them with many next trip, they will actually remember to do that. The only “inconvenience? is that, there is no smoking area anymore. Otherwise, the hotel is in a good location. One more issue, their coffee...not so good...I hope these information helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0walk65654625, le 07/12/2019 à 00:20

nice hotel very friendly reception . great breakfast at welcome acrosss lobby

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0emma13123325, le 07/12/2019 à 03:43

The hotel has just undergone a major refit and is now a Pullman brand. The rooms are lovely very modern. The reception area is very beautiful and the staff helpful.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tcrb54662344, le 07/12/2019 à 08:58

Very friendly staff throughout hotel. Room near Swanston street is a bit noisy at night with some street buskers.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0trev56232131, le 09/12/2019 à 05:01

It has been awhile since I stayed at the Swanston Hotel but when I was there it was quite a good hotel. The staff were competent, welcoming and friendly.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0andr16216126, le 09/12/2019 à 22:59

The Hotel is comfortable. Staff are excellent!! It is centrally located to everything in Melbourne, cafes & restaurants abound with a short stroll, as does shopping, and entertainment venues.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...