Forum GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre GRAND MERCURE. The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

25/06/2019
à 11:00
Rooms with wiew
mane162738947
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, what are the best rooms ? Which one choose to have the best wiew ? Thanks you very much

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0davi32344164, le 25/06/2019 à 11:43

Hi, this hotel is in the inner city with a lot of buildings close by so it's not really known for its views. It is a great location though.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jb@j66663511, le 25/06/2019 à 12:05

I usually don pay attention to the room I book, from experience the rooms to the main street are very noise.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0caro26611341, le 25/06/2019 à 13:17

This hotel is in the middle of the CBD of Melbourne city- I doubt that there are any rooms with a good view of anything. However, they are in the middle of major renovations to upgrade the 'Grand Mercure' into a Pullman hotel, so there are some floors that have been upgraded to Pullman rooms, and these are quite nice (as long as you are not travelling for business and need a desk).

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0holl23631256, le 25/06/2019 à 22:46

I don't know if any rooms with views. I stay there for the location.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0walk65654625, le 26/06/2019 à 02:08

hinone of the rooms have what you would call room with a view .hope this helps you decide

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...