Forum IBIS HOTELS. ibis Sydney World Square

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs IBIS HOTELS. ibis Sydney World Square, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre IBIS HOTELS. ibis Sydney World Square sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

17/10/2019
à 18:12
Restaurant
Vince13490
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good evening, what do you think about the restaurant? Anything to recommend? We are celebrating my wife's birthday, do you think we can ask for a special birthday cake or anything to make it special? Is there any choice for kids? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0bruc33422533, le 18/10/2019 à 01:09

It sort of depends on how much you like your wife, this restaurant caters for business people staying at the hotel. Its not a romantic place and the meals are not to a standard that will put you in the good books

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ross26425421, le 18/10/2019 à 04:04

Fo your wife Birthday I would be looking elsewhere the restaurant is good for breakfasts only There are many restaurants in walking distance from the hotel

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0chri24242424, le 18/10/2019 à 04:39

I don't think Ibis has got a restaurant and if, probably not the place you want to take her. If you like Korean/Japanese food I can recommend either Gyouza at Sussex Street or Chicken V around the corner when with kids. The former has all you can eat. If upmarket i suggest China Lane and finishing off at Baxter's Inn.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...