Forum MERCURE. Mercure Brisbane King George Square

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Brisbane King George Square, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Brisbane King George Square sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/07/2019
à 15:51
Price/quality
Momo9984
13 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

what did you think about this hotel ? is it a good place to stay for 5 days ? the price compare to the quality service ? is its worth it ?

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0wee_32164611, le 13/07/2019 à 20:32

I would stay again.Ask for rooms away from King George Sq.There is a Novotel at Southbank which is doubleglazed, which would be better for lightsleepers.But Ibis King George is closer to CBD.They have a check in with the other Accor hotel (can't remember bane if its Pullman), check in with right Ibis zone side.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ianb14124462, le 13/07/2019 à 22:52

Yes it is good in many respects

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jeng41232642, le 13/07/2019 à 23:24

Not bad. In the same complex as a Pullman. I found it OK, tidy and had everything I needed. Fairly central as well which is handy,

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0roby53131263, le 14/07/2019 à 00:13

Awesome hotel we stay there a lot, staff are great its so easy to get around, the Roma street station is a two minute walk away and centre city is a one minute walk really you are in it, beautiful King George Square always seems to have something happening. There is a Mercure on the river which if you can score a river side view room is spectacular but a few more minutes to walk to the station and centre city but an easy walk to the museums and convention centre the lights at night are just gorgeous

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0davi32344164, le 14/07/2019 à 00:57

Hi, this is a good hotel in a great location. The value and the food are good.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0smit15655224, le 14/07/2019 à 01:02

Terrific place to stay. Very handy to the city. Great staff.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0eatm26121442, le 14/07/2019 à 04:37

great locationnot as good as other mercure hotels but comfortable place to sleep older style hotel needs attentionbreakfast was greatstaff are good and helpful

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0nick45321323, le 14/07/2019 à 05:34

It's a good hotel for the Mercure Brand. The rooms are reasonably modern and quite comfortable. The property is a dual brand with a Pullman in the same building. This means the restaurants / breakfast and other shared areas such as the lobby / rooftop bar are a cut above what you'd generally expect from a Mercure.On the times I've stated I've considered it good value.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lind44455324, le 14/07/2019 à 07:40

I really like this place to stay - it is so convenient to everything in Brisbane CBD. Walking distance to the Mall and all the shopping , Walking distance to Southbank and the river. A very close to Roma street station for the train.The hotel is also great very friendly staff, new restaurant and a great bar. What more could you want.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0saun11356566, le 14/07/2019 à 16:13

The staff at this hotel are fabulous, I was looked after very well everytime I stayed.That said I only stayed there on business longest stay 2 nights so cant comment whether its where to stay as a tourist ... great place to stay though.. lovely staff

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0drma51514625, le 15/07/2019 à 01:31

Yes, good value so close to the heart of Brisbane. Standard quality hotel room with reasonable view.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0phil14531153, le 16/07/2019 à 13:47

I think this is a good hotel for the price, especially when they have specials. The rooms I'm normally given aren't particularly large, but are ok. Meals are relatively expensive, but cafes for breakfast are close by. I haven't been to the rooftop bar so can't comment on that. It is close to public transport if you plan to use this to get around Brisbane. .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0fion62464363, le 16/07/2019 à 23:00

It's a nice hotel very close to the mall in the heart of the city

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...