Forum MERCURE. Mercure Canberra

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Canberra, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Canberra sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

15/05/2019
à 16:11
Bar
Joeyy4509
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, how is the bar in this place? Do they have nice cocktails ? Do they serve food as well? We want to organise a pre dinner snack with our friends in there, so just to know if it is a nice place to chat around nice drinks and finger food. Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0anaa36365534, le 15/05/2019 à 23:14

The bar is the sports bar. It is part of the bistro. Don’t think they do cocktails, but could be wrong. The food is good, but not finger food. You can also sit outside under cover. You could get a drink and sit by the fire.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wils61636444, le 16/05/2019 à 00:25

Havent ever had cocktails here, but there is a nice lounge area with comfy chairs arranged perfectly for pre dinner drinks A lovely fireplace in this area too. Quiet enough for a chat too. Or you can drink at bar on high stools...a couple of options. . The bistro runs through bar and menu usually good...so sure you could get pre snacks..

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wayn53424656, le 16/05/2019 à 04:52

Yes I agree with the first two, very old worldly atmosphere, I love the place and I'm sure you will get cocktails at the bar, but can't be 100% -ring them . You get get the courtyard menu here .:https://www.mercurecanberra.com.au/dining/courtyard-restaurant/courtyard-menu-feb-2019/I don't think you will be disppointed

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...