Forum MERCURE. Mercure Centro Port Macquarie

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Centro Port Macquarie, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Centro Port Macquarie sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

07/06/2019
à 17:01
Tours
Fouoou53940
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, does this hotel offer tours for whale watching? Have you tried it? How much was it and what did you think? And same questions if you have ever tried any other tour. Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0mrpy43241645, le 08/06/2019 à 10:12

I am sure the hotel can help witg this. However, a short walk from the hotel will lead you to the harbour and there are many whale watching tour options to choose. The whales have just sarted their way north so it would be a great time to go. Great hotel too by the way

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0fair23335125, le 11/06/2019 à 14:35

I have not been on a whale watching tour in Port Macquarie but ask at reception. We did not take any organised tours but I can recommend a boat trip on the Port Venture up river from the marina and a visit to Sea Acres near Lighthouse beach to go on the boardwalk above the rainforest (entrance fee) and have lunch or coffee at the café there. Nice gift shop too,

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...