Forum MERCURE. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

08/04/2019
à 20:47
Accessibility for disabled persons
John6699
9 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

good afternoon, can you describe how the rooms and hall are furnished for disabled people? I have a very large automatic wheelchair and really need details :) ! Thanks for your help

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0andr51425633, le 08/04/2019 à 21:33

The halls should be OK from memory but are a little narrow in the newer part at the back. The dining area for breakfast is on a mezzanine level though not accessible by lift so you may want to be aware of that if you were planning to eat there .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ralp65424421, le 08/04/2019 à 22:13

I don’t think the Mercure Grosvenor is a very accessible Hotel because it has narrow winding corridors and steps to the breakfast area

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0kevj52552335, le 08/04/2019 à 22:20

Hi John. It was a while ago that we stayed there, but if my memory serves me correctly it's not the most accessible hotel. There are a lot of steps leading up into the reception, they've got an elevator from street level but it's not that big. Corridors might also be an issue for a larger chair. I wish I could be of more help to you, but these are the main things I remember from my stay. Have a good trip.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lind44455324, le 08/04/2019 à 22:48

Yes they have a lift that goes from street level to the reception level and then lifts to rooms and floor level for restaurant and bar level. Work with the staff they are fabulous.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jlim34411156, le 09/04/2019 à 00:31

It's been a while; I don't remember it being more wheelchair accessible than other hotels. 

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0dken54123613, le 09/04/2019 à 02:28

Hi some parts of that hotel are quite tight to navigate if you have a large wheelchair.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0glen22611121, le 09/04/2019 à 02:50

HiI'm a platinum Accor member and often get upgraded to larger rooms, I cant remember my experience at this hotel directly, In Australia all hotel doors need to be 900 opening clearance and those that aren't have made special rooms for your need directly Id reach out to them and askSorry I can't help any more and hope that you have a good trip

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0andr32353461, le 09/04/2019 à 03:20

Hi John,It's a few years since I was there but my impression is that as an older building it's not particularly disabled friendly. My memory is of it being small and in some places cramped to get around. Hope this helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0arch24561133, le 10/04/2019 à 10:22

Hi thereThere is lift access at the front of the hotel on the leftThe corridors are about 4 foot wideSaying that there are a few structural pillers just outside the lifts on each floor so that may be something to think aboutCheersAj

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...