Forum MERCURE. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

27/05/2019
à 14:41
Wedding
Piou4503
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, my daughter is getting married and we would like to have informations about this place. What do you think about the meeting rooms? Is it nice enough o organise a wedding? Is there natural light ? How is the quality of the food in general? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0kevj52552335, le 27/05/2019 à 20:19

Hi there. Firstly congratulations to you, your daughter, her partner and extended family. If I'm totally honest with you I've not seen the meeting rooms! However, this is a special occasion and given that I would really consider elsewhere to hold such a momentous occasion. I wish I could suggest an alternative . Wishing you all the best.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rams51635144, le 27/05/2019 à 22:08

This is a nice hotel to stay in Adelaide, if you are after not spending a large amount per night. I have stayed here for work a few times and for that purpose it suits. In my opinion, it is not the greatest place for a wedding. The rooms are at times dated for want of a better term and if you were organising a wedding, I would suggest the Pullman or the MGallery (just down the road from the Mecure).I have eaten there a couple of times and the food is good, I have not seen a meeting room so I couldn't comment on any natural light. I hope this helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rick16125655, le 28/05/2019 à 00:56

Morning, congratulations to all. Having had the pleasure of planning a wedding for my daughter, this iwould not be my venue of choice. Unless a huge amount of money has been spent on it recently, I would definitely be looking at an alternative . Good luck.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rolf23244231, le 28/05/2019 à 06:47

Good afternoon,We enjoyed our stay at the Mercure, Good accommodation and food old fashioned -quite elegance.But if I had a beautiful daughter getting married, I would choose the Accor Playford across the road.Kind regards and best wishes.Rolf Scherrer

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mark34446245, le 28/05/2019 à 10:50

This hotel is a total shit hole. Avoid it.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0nola54331243, le 07/07/2019 à 09:39

We stayed at the hotel during a brief visit to Adelaide. While nice purposes I did not visit any of the meeting rooms, therefore I cannot comment on whether or not it is suitable for a wedding.. Good luck

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...