Forum MERCURE. Mercure Melbourne Albert Park

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Melbourne Albert Park, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Melbourne Albert Park sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

25/10/2019
à 18:03
Breackfast
Nicole5490
9 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good evening, my husband pays a lot of attention in the quality of the breakfast in every hotel we go to. So can you please tell me how is this one? Buffet style? What type of food is served? Is it fresh and of good quality? Thank ou

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0dga@56612511, le 25/10/2019 à 19:27

Hi... everytime I have had breakfast at the Mercure/Pullman I have found it to be of a high standard. The food is always fresh, of a very good quality and a great selection. The staff are very attentive and helpful. It is a buffet style breakfast and the restaurant has a nice feel about it.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bsma66566565, le 25/10/2019 à 22:12

Breakfast buffet is beautiful, so is room service. Have fruit, scrambled eggs, poached egg, bacon, sausage, mushroom, beans, cereals, pastries, yoghurt, Asian food, gluten free... lots of variety and beautiful quality. I avoid other hotels nearby due to poor food too but this hotels food is one of its stengths. I'm picky with coffee and that's great there too

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0teoc52325164, le 26/10/2019 à 00:45

Hi Nicole, I book the room without breakfast. I am on holiday and I want to sleep till when ever I woke up. Cheer!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0trev32144561, le 26/10/2019 à 02:02

It's not the best breakfast in the world but it is sufficient, good variety. It is buffet style and you can order eggs done how you like them.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mste36222165, le 26/10/2019 à 07:57

We have only had a quick breakfast their once and it was years ago so I can't really comment. The hotel is in a great location and there are many trendy places to have breakfast not too far away where there is more atmosphere.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0home56533132, le 26/10/2019 à 15:52

Buffet style. Yes it is very nice. But the best buffet breakfast in the Accor group of hotels I've had so far is Sofitel Melbourne. They have a wide selection of pre made smoothies and boost juices, beautiful pastries etc and lovely view of the city as well.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jenn35436532, le 27/10/2019 à 04:48

Can recommend the omlettes. The meat/cheese platter can be there one day, gone the next.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shar11233655, le 28/10/2019 à 05:47

The buffet IS of good quality in this hotel. Yes it is fresh. It was a year ago and I have done a lot of travelling since so I can't remember exactly what food was available - sorry.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0faiy31135312, le 07/11/2019 à 14:28

Hello, I only had one night and left early in the morning before breakfast was served. I am unable to provide a review. Regards Faiyaz

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...