Forum MERCURE. Mercure Penrith

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Penrith, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Penrith sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

31/08/2019
à 13:28
Disability
Lolo56040
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I would like to come to the Mercure Penrith but my husband is disabled and has a wheelchair. Do you know if this place is accessible to disabled people? Have you seen any rooms with special arrangements? Thanks a lot

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0kare26655254, le 31/08/2019 à 14:13

Hi, I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions, while I haven't seen the rooms with accessible facilities, the hotel is modern and the rooms have also recently had a refresh. The hotel website says that they have:Reduced mobility roomsWheelchair accessReduced mobility facilitiesAccessible bathroomAlso, all meals are catered for in the Penrith Leagues Club which is next door, and they also have facilities for people in wheel chairs.Best of luck.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0aman54355226, le 01/09/2019 à 00:36

Hi, i have been given a room you are looking for. There is always plenty of room in the ensuite. Plenty of space in lifts and corridors. Restaurant's around and in the club are all close and accessible.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cart22262155, le 01/09/2019 à 00:58

Unfortunately I did not see any rooms with special arrangements but I am sure they would have a room to accommodate your needs. The staff were always so helpful with any request I had.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lamb42134623, le 01/09/2019 à 12:29

Hi there, out 18 year old son is in a wheelchair and travels down from the country to train for wheelchair basketball at Mt Druitt we stay at the West HQ at Rooty Hill which accommodates him very well, they are very helpful and you can get a lot of assistance to book the right room.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0info65614125, le 02/09/2019 à 08:47

Mercure Penrith has disabled/wheelchair access, including internal access through Panthers club. Lifts are installed in the hotel so access is no problem between floors.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...