Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Brisbane Airport

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Brisbane Airport, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Brisbane Airport sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

15/11/2019
à 10:04
Bus/train station nearby ?
Malse1729348
9 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, Is it easy to go to the hotel by public transportation. Are there station nearby ? Same question for town's visits. Thanks you very much

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0lorr62114365, le 15/11/2019 à 10:12

Sorry - not too sure about a courtesy bus but as far as a station goes, you would need to go back to the airport. Maybe check with the hotel directly? Sorry I could not further assist

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rear41614331, le 15/11/2019 à 11:03

This is a drawback with this hotel - no train station nearby - closest train station is probably the station at the airport! So don't take the train. Best option is a taxi, especially if more than 1 pax. A short ride and will be less than $20. However, expect to get a grumpy taxi-driver who will not like only getting a short ride fare. There is the Connexion Shuttle Service with regular services, but doesn't operate from late night to early morning. Sometimes you might have to wait up to 30-40 minutes for the next timetabled shuttle. A bus goes between the domestic and international terminals, and also continues on to the Outlet Stores Complex that the hotel is located near to. However, the bus-stop is a 7-8 minute walk from the hotel, and you'd only want to do it with lighter roller baggage, if at all. But I think that is still a free service. For getting back to the airport from the hotel, the front desk suggested that they call a taxi. They have an agreed fixed price to the international terminal of $15 I think, and the taxi company has a stand nearby and it came quickly and was a quicker trip to the airport. However, if I was needing a hotel for nothing more than an overnight between flights, I would consider using the Pullman or the Ibis, which you can access with a luggage trolley from the domestic terminal at least.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jall61555264, le 15/11/2019 à 11:22

You need a taxi from the airport to the Novotel Brisbane Airport. The trains to Brisbane City run from the airport precinct and there is an Ibis hotel almost beside the station which makes every thing much easier

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tric65456621, le 15/11/2019 à 11:23

Hi during business hours you can walk across to the shopping centre and catch the terminal bus. Otherwise it is hotel shuttle or taxi

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0daph53631532, le 15/11/2019 à 12:51

I have never tried the commute but there is a train that goes straight into city or the gold coast. i have never heard any complaints about this service AND i can tell you that is one of the best airport hotels going.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0daph53631532, le 15/11/2019 à 12:53

It is a five minute slow walk a three minute fast walk to the airport from here. Go through the carpark do not follow google!!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0fran24233321, le 15/11/2019 à 19:40

The hotel is about 4 km from the airport . The free airport shuttle bus runs from the international and domestic terminals and to the shopping complex next to the Novotel. The train runs to the city and beyond . Very easy to get about .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0gemm44143615, le 15/11/2019 à 21:45

There is a regular bus service to the shopping complex next to the Hotel, both to and from the airport. Train station into city at airport

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bria63341423, le 16/11/2019 à 01:54

the Airtrain is a 5 minute walk from the hotel, and will take you into Brisbane or all the way to the Gold Coast if you want!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...