Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Geelong

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Geelong, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Geelong sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

01/06/2019
à 14:32
Waterfront bar and lounge
Paul94000
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good evening, what did you think about the bar lounge? Is the view really wonderful ? How are the cocktails and snacks? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0mike34613525, le 01/06/2019 à 15:48

The bar isn’t open very late and the view is nothing. Special considering how far set back the hotel is from the waterfront.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ianm11332326, le 01/06/2019 à 17:21

I would have said the view is good rather than wonderful. It is a ground level so doesn't have the advantage of overlooking the bay. I can't recall anything negative about the snacks (its a couple of years since I stayed but I have stayed a few times). I drink wine rather than cocktails - wine list was reasonable.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ron.31245264, le 02/06/2019 à 10:00

also its been over 12 months since we were there , but very happy there, view would be better from the 1st level , but still good. i'm a beer and wine drinker but others were happy with the cocktails. Snacks , i think pretty much every one could find something to munch on

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0silv46154644, le 03/06/2019 à 01:23

We were last year for a wedding in Geelong great hotelFor awe eke day stay with a lovely view if you get a seaside view. Staff are lovely too and helpful

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ava216156442, le 03/06/2019 à 12:21

The waterfront bar is in a street across the road from the beach. There is a footpath and grass land. You get to look at the pier and some other restaurant s over the road. Is relaxing. Snacks are good and they make a good G&T

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...