Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Geelong

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Geelong, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Geelong sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

23/11/2018
à 18:39
Your recommandation for this place
Mike76
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, I would like to visit museums during my stay, any recommendations ? Does the hotel have a spa or swimming pool ? Thanks you very much for your replies !
Have a great day !
Mike

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0jean34613616, le 23/11/2018 à 20:29

Hi it is a nice hotel with swiming pool and sauna.
For Museum the wool museum was interesting as well as the visit of the city and the wooden statues along the so called Bollards' walk.

Enjoy

JM

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0krco25162215, le 23/11/2018 à 23:06

Hi Mike, There is an art gallery nearby and Melbourne is an hour away where there are many museums and art galleries. Enjoy your stay.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ava216156442, le 24/11/2018 à 08:52

There is also an art gallery which has just hosted the Archibald paintings. Swimming pool is great. Kids must be supervised. Lovely parks for strolling in and local wineries

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0glen22611121, le 25/11/2018 à 23:47

Hi Mike
Thanks for your question, my stays at the Novotel Geelong have been for work and some pleasure, I don't know whether they have a pool and I'm not sure about museums in the area
I can say though the water front views and rooms are amazing and the breakfast room and staff are great as well

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0robe62634431, le 26/11/2018 à 01:10

Hi Mike,

There is an indoor heated pool and also a steam room as well as gymnasium. Not sure about the museums although I know that there is the wool museum but not sure when it is opened.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0nkan32532214, le 26/11/2018 à 11:34

We enjoyed the wool museum which was within walking distance i seem to recall.. We visited in winter so did not check re pool or spa

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...