Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

16/04/2019
à 13:28
Works
Charley66707
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, I will stay in this place for business reasons at the end of the month. Are the rooms well furnished for business (desk, nice chair, paper, ...)? How is the WIFI? Is it a quiet place ? Any advice for a quiet room? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0atul16452614, le 16/04/2019 à 13:51

Yes its a good place to stay. It is really a good and quiet place.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0hire36541315, le 16/04/2019 à 13:58

Hi.. like all other Novotel hotels this too caters to business clients with all the requisite facilities like work desk and all .. I suggest u can take an executive room . Also Wifi is good enough all over the hotel . Except weekends the hotel is quite enough . Thanks

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0suni53514162, le 16/04/2019 à 14:49

The last time I stayed there , the hotel rooms were under renovation. This resulted in some noise during the day. I just now called up the property to check the status. The work is still on and there will be disturbance from 9am to 7pm as per the hotel staff. This property is located on the beach and has well appointed rooms. But the furniture and furnishings are old. And hence the renovation. I had a sneak peek of the new sample room and it was very nice. However I suggest that you avoid this hotel since you are particular about a peaceful environment. However the Accor group has a slightly more expensive Sofitel hotel which is well located (in Bandra Kurla Complex) and has decent desk and chairs for working in the hotel room

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mano15361654, le 16/04/2019 à 19:49

Rooms are with average interiors, small in size so very compact, rooms not well furnished for business, in my view it's not a business hotel ...Thanks

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0niti56236214, le 17/04/2019 à 19:46

Hi Charley!Try and take the higher floors and find out in case they are doing any work on any floor. Avoid that floor especially. You could stay some distance from the lift and take a beach facing room. They are quieter. Wifi is good. You could also write go me in cSe of more queries at nitinatparentunedotcom. The rooms are well furnished. Have a great stay.Cheers!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...