Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney Parramatta

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney Parramatta, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney Parramatta sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

23/07/2019
à 20:30
Kids activities
Nora5609
8 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Coming with my 3 kids next month, i would like to know if you recommand this hotel for kids ? is it a nice environnement ? does the hotel provide some activities fors kids ?

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0teen15451664, le 23/07/2019 à 21:35

It is a nice hotel one of my favourites. There's a children's area near the restaurant so if they get restless when u are eating they can go there and u can still see them. I don't know about activities though.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0posi54265255, le 23/07/2019 à 23:46

Hello: glad to help. The environment of outside is nice you will find a very nice park with great equipment for kids and peaceful walking food path suitable for scooter riding next the river.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0dbur42666426, le 24/07/2019 à 00:33

The river pathway and nearby parks are nice, hotel is good although in my opinion the same as most other quality hotels for kids nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't seen any advertised activities (but then I wasn't looking for them), however as others have said the location is good for things to do outside.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wend42355141, le 24/07/2019 à 01:21

MorningYes I think it would be fine. I've seen lots of families stay.i know they have dvds playing for kids and colouring books or sheets for them at mealtimes.The hotel is close to Parramatta park and the train station too so easy to get to places they would enjoy.Perhaps contact the hotel prior to your visit and ask for their suggestions too?Hope this helps and enjoy your stay.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0alfi65411156, le 24/07/2019 à 02:34

Hi, I would really say yes. There is a park across the road but other than it's a hotel like any other

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0acro63165232, le 24/07/2019 à 06:07

Hi Nora the hotel would have limited options for Children but it is in the middle of town. The Novatel Rooty Hill maybe worth looking at also. They have bowling Laser Tag large Pool etc. the Rooms are very large.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0smth23346531, le 24/07/2019 à 12:06

I'm not aware of specific Kids activities. There is a computer corner that will help. The Hotel is located opposite a park and is located right at the start of the Church Street restaurant precinct. I would contact the hotel direct. We recently had our baby granddaughter with us and we contacted them for a cot. All went well.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pame44314362, le 25/07/2019 à 07:37

I cannot recall specific children activities at the hotel but I wasn't looking for or needing them. But so close by is the walk along the river , which the children should love, I would also take them (depending on age) to the old government buildings. There are lovely parklike surroundings.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...