Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

26/11/2018
à 15:41
3 days in the city
MarieHI65
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I stay 3 days in this hotel. Do you have any itinerary recommendations to discover the city? thank you so much

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0chri66655665, le 26/11/2018 à 18:47

1. Explore Darling Harbour - shops, Chinese Garden and Chinatown
2. Visit Maritime museum and Sydney Aquarium
3. Visit Sydney Tower, The Rocks, Circular Quay and the botanical gardens
4, visit Taronga Zoo great zoo but also amazing views of the city. Travel by Ferry
5. Visit Manly by ferry

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0harr22636235, le 26/11/2018 à 19:56

take ferry to Parramatta or Manly or Taronga Zoo.

Unlimited cafes / Restraunts in Darling harbour and a stroll to the city

China town / shopping / Restraunts

Shopping in the city and attractions like - Harbour Bridge / Opera House / Centre point / Botanical gardens..

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mark11125436, le 26/11/2018 à 23:35

Hi,
There are so many activities you can do from this base. Taronga Zoo is excellent and one thing I like to do one evening is to go by ferry (from Circular Quay) to Manly for dinner - in fact you can go there to the beach during the day too - and when you come back about 10 -11p.m. you have terrific views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House all lit up with lights. Enjoy your time in Sydney.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0efin46616121, le 27/11/2018 à 00:33

Hi Marie, I stay here for business so not the best person to ask unfortunately. Darling Harbour and circular quay are both wonderful. My number 1 would be the manly ferry from circular quay. Walk down the mall at Manly to the beach.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0curl32332346, le 29/11/2018 à 12:45

Hello Marie there is so much to do just explore . Darling Harbour is a great precinct with clothing outlets and various shops . But make sure you go into the city circular quay and the rocks area , lots of great places to explore and lots of history with old restored buildings. One of my favourite places to eat is Malaya just near King street wharf , some wonderful restaurants . Enjoy.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...