Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

17/04/2019
à 13:46
Noise from the road
Lulu55566
7 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I love the pictures of this place, however I can see that there is a road just underneath the swimming pool... Can we hear it from the pool? From the rooms? And from the swimming pool, can we just see the sea, or does the road come first ? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0ravi35662345, le 17/04/2019 à 14:29

Hi! The road does not block the view of the sea.... Neither does the noise of the vehicles disturb.Just go ahead and enjoy your stay... Enjoy the sunrise views from the room... Take a sea facing room ??Cheers!!!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sure41322633, le 17/04/2019 à 14:35

Is it so ? my experience is room is too quiet. Greetings.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0juma24263125, le 17/04/2019 à 14:59

The rooms were excellent and no noise from the road even in rooms facing the road. The view from the restaurants at terrace level is excellent. As for the swimming pool, I don't recall any significant noise disturbance that I can recall of. I was in the pool quite early in the morning though.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0vina35546242, le 17/04/2019 à 15:02

Hi you would not hear any noice in the room, and the hotel is on beach front , from the pool you can see only sea and may be a little bit of noice as it is very closure to the beach... nice place to stay both for leisure and business

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0atho22252156, le 17/04/2019 à 17:06

I agree with above answers. Every room comes with a great balcony. It is furnished with chairs and coffee table. It is so good to sit there , drink your coffee , read book and enjoy the beautiful ocean. Rooms are very large and beautifullly furnished. Pool is on the top of the building. Infinity style pool beautiful.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ragh34136633, le 18/04/2019 à 01:50

HelloYou can hear the road noise from the pool, but does not disturb a whole lot, and from the pool unless you get to the edge you do not see the road. The rooms are quite noise proof so you will not hear the noise from the road, but depending on the room you get to see the beach and the sea of course the famous RK road. The staff are well trained and good, but occasionally you can see bad crowd.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lvar25653665, le 18/04/2019 à 06:50

You cannot hear any traffic noise in the room. Moreover, by evening traffic reduces. It is not a very busy road. You can hear some honking from the pool but not a big issue. It is an infinity pool and when you are in the pool you cant see the road.Perhaps the best located hotel in vizag. Lovely sunrise views

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...