Forum SO SOFITEL. SO Sofitel Bangkok

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SO SOFITEL. SO Sofitel Bangkok, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SO SOFITEL. SO Sofitel Bangkok sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

19/09/2019
à 10:49
Area
Julien1234
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

hello, could you guys tell me more about the hotel area ? is it quite or really crownded ? is it a nice place to chill ? would you recommand it ?

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0step32646431, le 19/09/2019 à 11:22

Crowdy certainly not.. chill yes in the morning on the 9th floor (sun deck area, back of the pool).Careful with the last Sat of the month where you have the pool party with lots of people. Otherwise, great property

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0soni45346414, le 19/09/2019 à 11:29

Hi Julien, I will certainly recommand the So Sofitel - we've stayed twice in this hotel and were really satisfied !The area is not crownded, it is near Lumpini park (nice to have a walk in the morning) and close to the MRT.The rooms are very nice, the decor is fancy and the service is top notch.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pati13316264, le 19/09/2019 à 11:48

So Sofitel is located across the street from Lumpinin Park. It is a quiet area with joggers and walkers using the park in the early morning. My room overlooked the park and I could not hear any noise from the park or pool area..The area is not crowded with few pedestrians all day. I would highly recommend the hotel - excellent location, and service. Restaurant was also excellent.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0andr11621313, le 19/09/2019 à 14:46

Yes, it is quaint hotel himself, try to discover, recommending club level. Area is near all best points in BKK.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0samt15432226, le 19/09/2019 à 23:19

Perfect. Place to stay. With access to the park

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0samt15432226, le 19/09/2019 à 23:29

Excellent place to stay opposite the park

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...