Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/07/2019
à 15:53
Tourist tour
Cloclo9944
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, does this hotel offer tourist tour ? what are the price ? How much was it and what did you think? And same questions if you have ever tried any other tour. Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0drde35213424, le 13/07/2019 à 17:37

Yes they do. The concierge team is fantastic. Make sure you ask for Tri - he is awesome. I suggest you book your tours with the hotel as there are lots of options. We did all the tours they had over the years. Our favorite was the water temple with the dinner in the end

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mwr145665414, le 14/07/2019 à 05:46

Thanks for the question and I am quit sure they do, but we haven't used any of these tours. So better to sent the hotel an email directly, I am sure they can inform you better. But surely we can recommend this great hotel.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0indr33252456, le 14/07/2019 à 09:19

Sure, this hotel provide it. About the price is so many choices but the price is still quite reasonable

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...