Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Brisbane Central

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Brisbane Central, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Brisbane Central sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

30/10/2019
à 19:49
Breakfast
Toto2300
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, how is the breakfast and what time is it served? Which type of food is available? Is it a buffet? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0m20323315354, le 30/10/2019 à 20:52

Morning. I think they start breakfast from 0600 in the morning. Breakfast is great. Ask for your eggs to your pleading. Omelettes. Poached. Sunny side up. Great choices of sides as well. They also have Asian type breakfast. Miso soup. Congee. Buns. I usually have breakfast at the Sofitel lounge on the top floor. View is great. Service is excellent. And you can make your own juice. Hope this helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ljba41334661, le 31/10/2019 à 00:20

Breakfast is a lavish buffet. It starts at 6:30am. The chef will cook an omelette for you with whatever you desire. I like soft poached eggs so I ask for them. There is a large range of cereals breads and fruit. Would you prefer something Asian? they have that also. Newspapers are available. Plenty of juice, coffee and tea also available.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0juli25615461, le 03/11/2019 à 21:00

Hi yes is nice Hotel and yes breakfast is buffet you won't be dissappointed.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...