Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Melbourne on Collins

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Melbourne on Collins sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

17/11/2019
à 14:43
Beach
Martin35390
8 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

hello, the place looks amazing, i would like to get for my husband and I the best room with the best view, what did you think about the room suit ? is the price worth it ? would you recomand it ? thanks for helping, means alot.

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0cssh15515212, le 17/11/2019 à 20:00

I've stayed in a Junior Suite and it was very nice. You also get access to the private lounge with these rooms.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sue.56242142, le 17/11/2019 à 21:37

I stay at the Melbourne Sofitel a lot. All of the rooms have fantastic views because the hotel part of the building does not begin until level 35. Try to get the highest level room possible and a corner room if possible. They are more expensive but better. Also recommend the Executive Club which is great - they have a light lunch as well as really good evening snacks and drinks and the breakfast specials are good too. Have a great stay if you decide to go. The cost varies a lot depending on what else is on in Melbourne. I never pay the top rate as I dont think it is worth it but I will stay there in lower occupancy periods. Personally, I dont think any hotel is worth $A600 but happy to pay half that

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0carl14224314, le 17/11/2019 à 22:11

Yes it is a truly amazing Hotel , the suit was amazing the more I looked the more I found , the room was huge , great location , views are ok but just more buildings but highly recommend the hotel , also great shopping area and food is great as well

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shan56212413, le 17/11/2019 à 22:29

Best room we stayed in was a south west corner room (high level) great views over MCG all way round to South bank, city and river. Well worth the money. enjoy. shane

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0deni51434555, le 18/11/2019 à 04:35

Hi my husband and I have stayed here many times, every room we've had has been amazing, the suite on the 51st floor was incredible with views of the city ,the MCG and the Port Phillip Bay in the distance ,huge bathroom, separate lounge and a complimentary fruit basket plus wine, the bar and restaurant 35 top off a magical night ( ps view from the ladies is incredible)alway look forward to my trips to Melbourne.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0roba33152162, le 18/11/2019 à 06:08

Hi We stayed in a corner suite and loved it, we received an upgrade on arrival so sorry not sure what the cost normally is. Have used the lounge on many occasions and thoroughly recommend it Conrad is excellent Hope you enjoy your stay Joy

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ross22331454, le 18/11/2019 à 06:30

The suites are amazing and if you can get a corner suite it will give you views across the southern city to the bay and beyond. Try to get a suite on the upper levels. If the occasion is special then the cost is well worth it.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0fweb34251532, le 20/11/2019 à 01:27

Sofitel Melbourne is a wonderful hotel, high quality service, and Level 35 Restaurant has good views and is also the venue for an expansive breakfast. Rooms start at level 36, but go for high floors up to level 49. Level 50 has the exclusive top end suites which are wonderful, newly decorated, but are very expensive! Junior Suites are my favourite, only one per floor and guaranteed great views, good value, are large open plan with lounge area and working desk, and big bathroom with separate shower - a big plus (I don't like the normal Sofitel room set-up where the shower is in the bathtub). Multi room suites with separate living / dining room (table seats 6), below level 50 are only good if you get north east corner as the south west ones face directly into next door's twin tower and have little privacy. The 40 sqm "Luxury Room - Corner" are next step down in price but are really good value, guaranteed good views, 2 walls of windows, along with that little extra space does enhance the "luxury feel". Bang for buck I normally stay in these rooms. Check Sofitel's web-site for pictures of all the rooms after you are in the "booking" mode, the "Select Room" will give you pics for each particular room type.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...