Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

16/07/2019
à 09:43
Marriage anniversary
laqme162938789
7 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, my husband and me are going to celebrate our 15 years wedding. What are the best rooms ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0prin66414362, le 16/07/2019 à 10:06

It is a fabulous location with beach & restaurants all nearby.. definitely book a pool view room - a bit bigger & sm.balcony..

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tani54143611, le 16/07/2019 à 10:07

The spa suites are lovely very modern

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jlrl32234644, le 16/07/2019 à 13:25

Hi,The best room we found very comfortable and a nice view is the prestige suite with a pool and ocean viewitsa very large suite with a separate bed room nice balcony .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jtaw55144413, le 16/07/2019 à 13:39

We had the top apartment with a large balcony overlooking the beach. Just perfect. We could have happily stayed in the room the entire time. Totally spoilt

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0neil14641661, le 17/07/2019 à 02:16

My wife and I have enjoyed many holidays at this resort. We believe the best rooms are river view on he 5th or 6th floor. The river is constantly changing and a very relaxing outlook and the sunsets offer the perfect setting for a pre dinner drink on your balcony. Happy anniversary and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0clai46223213, le 17/07/2019 à 02:54

Brilliant place for a celebration! Of course the ultimate room would be with "Ocean view" waking up in bed in the morning with the ocean right in front is gorgeous.Any room on the 6th floor is brilliant. Plus we love the great rooms overlooking the river, watching the gentle comings and goings on the river at any time of the day is simply wonderful, not to mention the beautiful sunsets and the chattering rainbow lorikeets. Forth floor River view and up is fantastic and do ask not to be too close to the road/ bridge because it can be pretty noisy with the traffic in Noosa. My number three option for summer, is the beautiful two story Villas, with private entry to the pool and great private back exit right on to Hastings street. Plus can't leave without mentioning the food! Peter Kuruvitas Beach house is Devine! So is the sensational food in the bar and of course breakfast is fantastic.Noosa Sofitel will treat you i'm sure!Happy anniversary X

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bern65615152, le 17/07/2019 à 06:03

We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary on December 6th with Dinner for the family including 5 grandchildren in the “Beach House? and have booked into suite on 6th floor for preceding week . We have stayed at this hotel for the past 20 years ( but only twice before in the suite we have booked for December) Not sure of suite number for December but very spacious, large area inside and very large for entertaining outside, no problem with you checking with hotel....... . Name Gidley) however if you take the advice “ Louise? who manages guest bookings offers you will be very happy. She is a wealth of information. And very approachable.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...