Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

19/10/2019
à 10:59
Swimming pool
Sylvie3400
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good evening. Is the swimming pool safe and secured for kids? And is there baby sitting possible around the pool (I want to book a massage but need my kids to be safe while i am doing it)? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0muha64661523, le 19/10/2019 à 11:46

I think its relatively safe With that being said its never wise to leave the kids unattended in pool area

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mitc15466424, le 20/10/2019 à 01:12

yes - there is a life guard present at all times during the day and a big shallow swim out area in the pool that small children are safe in. I am sure there is a child minding service for guests, but I am past that stage so you would have to confirm. Spa and massage facilities are excellent. Also small pool for fish to clean your feet is an attraction and good relief for tied feet. great garden and bird life around

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jboa42242453, le 20/10/2019 à 03:28

From memory the pool was not secured or fenced off. You need to watch your children. I did not need babysitting services but did not see anything at the pool, but the hotel may have a service in a dedicated area. You should email the Sofitel directly as you will always get the correct information about their services. Sorry I could not help more.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jboa42242453, le 20/10/2019 à 03:32

If you want to have a look at the pool, search Sofitel Sentosa pool photos tripadvisor and it will show heaps of photos of the swimming pool for you to see what it is like.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ehz121112365, le 21/10/2019 à 04:30

Unfortunately there is no baby sitting or life guard around the pool area. You may be able to enquire with the concierge if they have baby sitters who could look after your kids in your room whilst you are having a massage. The pool area is spectacular and always surrounded by families with kids.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...