Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

10/01/2018
à 12:15
Parking
Arth0856435
4 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I am travelling with my friend around Australia, we will arrive with our car. Is there space to park our car in the hotel? Is it free?

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0mich64513244, le 10/01/2018 à 12:58

Yes, there is parking. It’s $50 per night

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0arob66216463, le 10/01/2018 à 13:25

HEllo, There is secure parking underneath Sofitel it does cost I think around $30 for 24 hours but for Sydney it’s pretty good and if you charge it to your room and if member of Accor you get points which go towards upgrades and food. There is a lift and escalator access to Foyer. I hope this helps Thanks

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0kmgd34133526, le 10/01/2018 à 16:18

hi yes there is parking underneath the hotel and very reasonable for the sydney cbd, however we stayed on a two day weekend and were able to utilise the street parking behind the hotel both overnight and during the day as that part of the city is very quiet, however come monday morning street parking you will find is designed for commercial vehicles and the sofitel car park is your best option. good luck

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lewi46132455, le 14/01/2018 à 02:09

We came by public transport!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...