Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

10/12/2018
à 16:19
Stay, sport, restaurant
JonathanJJR4
11 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I would love to stay at this hotels. Is it a great place to stay ? What are the restaurants to try? Is there a gym? Thank you so much !

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0vane23636245, le 10/12/2018 à 20:05

Hi, there are 2 restaurants here - a café/bar/bistro downstairs which is quite fun and then the more traditional hotel restaurant which lacks atmosphere but the food is good. The rooms are very small and beds are the worst of any Sofitel that I have stayed in...they seriously need upgrading. Location is pretty good - but in the middle of the CBD so you don't get a view of the harbour and if you're in Sydney you really should stay where you can see the harbour rather than looking into another high rise building. Staff are good and it's a nice place - just needs a revamp. There are nicer places to stay in Sydney however.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bdri11441444, le 10/12/2018 à 22:03

Restaurants a plenty in this area. You definitely will not be disappointed. A gym is located within the premises.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jenn46225216, le 10/12/2018 à 23:15

We love this hotel!!! It’s our favourite place to stay when in Sydney. There is a gym at the hotel, which is well appointed and two restaurants if you want to eat in house. The ground level is more relaxed, casual eating. The main restaurant has a full menu (that will definitely please even the fussiest of eaters!).

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0john44421255, le 10/12/2018 à 23:24

Hi Jonathan, I have stayed in this hotel on a number of occasions for business trips. One of those truly classy establishments, so I can highly recommend it! Friendly and professional staff plus one of the best breakfast experiences in a hotel anywhere in Australia. a very good place to set up an early customer meeting and buy them breakfast.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tged16426243, le 11/12/2018 à 00:02

it's my favourite Sydney Hotel.
There is one good restaurant
there is a gym but no pool.
it's very central in Sydney.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0kerr23341151, le 11/12/2018 à 00:06

It is my favourite hotel in Sydney, very charming, great service good options for dining and drinks, and yes there is a gym you can use.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lgel35641563, le 11/12/2018 à 02:24

we enjoyed our stay food was great and plenty to choose from would stay again

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jim@42164534, le 11/12/2018 à 07:45

The restaurant is excellent, but we did not try or even look at any of the other facilities as time did not permit

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0eatm26121442, le 11/12/2018 à 12:38

great place great staff good restaurants there is no pool not sure about gym

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0germ24456113, le 11/12/2018 à 12:49

Beautiful hotel. You won't be disappointed

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mpal54624343, le 12/12/2018 à 05:56

Great hotel & location. Easy walking distance to major attractions such as Opera House & Sydney harbour bridge. Lots of restaurants close by too.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...