Forum THE SEBEL. The Sebel Brisbane

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs THE SEBEL. The Sebel Brisbane, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre THE SEBEL. The Sebel Brisbane sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

14/10/2019
à 13:01
Meeting
Clariss4660
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hey, do you think this hotel is a nice place to organise a meeting for my sales team? Are there rooms with day light? What did ou think about the quality of the food? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0olen23266526, le 14/10/2019 à 14:19

The food is excellent and the rooms are nice I've stayed there several times and really like the rooms because they are large and several have separate living areas from the bedroom. I haven't used their meeting facilities so cannot comment on that aspect.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ian.32144651, le 14/10/2019 à 14:21

Hi. Have stayed there quite a bit. Excellent well lit rooms, good meeting areas, pretty good food in the restaurant and excellent central location. Importantly very welcoming helpful staff.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jwil61142654, le 14/10/2019 à 23:09

The hotel is fine for what you want and it should be reasonably competitive.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0gisl32554336, le 14/10/2019 à 23:25

Hi - I haven't seen the meeting/conference areas but I cannot imagine anything would go wrong. great staff & great food

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0nige11421365, le 15/10/2019 à 00:19

Hi, I did not inquire about the use or availability of meeting rooms. There is a restaurant attached at the ground floor which has very nice food. The rooms are pretty good. Sorry can't be of much more help.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pamf41514135, le 15/10/2019 à 01:25

Yes I think it is a great place for a meeting providing you are not too many I am sure the restaurant on ground level would accommodate you but please check with reception. The food at the restaurant is great and also the one bedroom apt's. would be also a good alternative for a meeting place if you want a bit more privacy.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...