Forum Club Med. Agadir

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Agadir, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Agadir sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

03/03/2020
à 18:40
Is it ok if you are a lone . Not to much family oriented
psan56501381
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, Is it ok if you are single . I want to fond if is not to family oriented thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0cdau62315123, le 04/03/2020 à 04:14

It is ok for singles. There are numerous activities organised within and outside the resort, for all customers.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0gama34152163, le 04/03/2020 à 07:19

It is a mix between family and singles

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ruth13562554, le 04/03/2020 à 09:06

Hi, - it's absolutely fine if you are alone. Quite a few guests are in their own. It's not a big family resort.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0alas66542614, le 04/03/2020 à 17:35

Club Med Agadir is more of a family holiday resort and it is of course French speaking BUT Club Med has G.O.s who will come and sit at the table with you and while some do not speak English that well you could easily ask to have a G.O. (gentil Organisiteur) sit with you if you felt left out.. The Bar is a really nice social place and the sun beds around the pool are just brilliant in being able to relax and enjoy the sun and swimming whether you are on your own or with a family. In the restaurant there are small two person tables so you could choose a small table if you wanted but best to see the Chef de Village as I am sure he and his team would help you if you are reasonably good with your French and prepared to make a bit of an effort with the GOs and others. Hope that helps..

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0isam62154116, le 04/03/2020 à 19:36

Very friendly, lots of single people go although families too especially in school holiday time.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0swee23625661, le 04/03/2020 à 21:30

No problem, I often mooch about on my own or sit alone at the bar with a book. I don't feel threatenef or pestered.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...