Forum Club Med. Aime la Plagne

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Aime la Plagne, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Aime la Plagne sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

26/02/2020
à 09:47
Check in / out times
sian56562707
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, Please let me know what the check in / out times are please? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0dunc44533535, le 26/02/2020 à 17:07

the check in time is whenever you arrive. but your room is allocated well before arrive so if the previous guest is late leaving you have to wait for it to be cleaned. On one occasion i was waiting until after 6 PM to get access to the room (a Sunday mid season) . if you call club med they can give you official checkout times. that said it is a good resort and a good hotel

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0dunc44533535, le 26/02/2020 à 17:20

the check in time is whenever you arrive. but your room is allocated well before arrival so if the previous guest is late leaving you have to wait for it to be cleaned & checked. On one occasion i was waiting until after 6 PM to get access to the room (a Sunday mid season) but on another trip I had access well before 10AM . if you call club med they can give you the official checkout times. that said it is a good resort and a good hotel

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...