Forum Club Med. La Plantation d'Albion Club Med

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. La Plantation d'Albion Club Med, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. La Plantation d'Albion Club Med sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

09/03/2018
à 16:06
Beach
scho56198128
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi What it the beach like, it looks small and rocky. I was hoping for a long stretch of beautiful sand thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0arsh32341166, le 12/03/2018 à 11:08

The beach at this resort is small. The swimming area is small and the walk on a long stretch of beach isn't really there. You can walk to a point along the neighbouring beach but you end up at a tree, and with little kids, I wasn't going to wade in the water and around it, to continue a walk. The other resort has a much longer beach. It didn't affect my enjoyment as a small beach was perfect for my little ones. If long walks on a beach are your thing, the other club med may be preferable.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0andr65121351, le 12/03/2018 à 11:17

Hi , I asked the same question when I visited the resort last year - I think that's why I've been asked to answer on Club Med's behalf. The picture is of the small rocky part of the beach...the main section of beach is quite beautiful and has no rocks , or stones and no coral in the sea (which is rare in Mauritius) , the beach and the resort is highly recommendable. Hope this helps! Andrew Cape Town SA.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mich13432316, le 12/03/2018 à 11:18

Good Day, kindly email me directly at michelle.keggie@flightcentre.co.za and I would be more than happy to assist

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0vene16326141, le 12/03/2018 à 11:34

"The main beach is sandy and beautiful. There is a rocky point which extends along the seaward perimeter of the resort which is fantastic, as one of the restaurants is situated overlooking the rocks and ocean" as per a previous post.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0chlo42133612, le 12/03/2018 à 22:29

At the resort itself it's rocky but if u walk 2mins up there is a better beach. There is no long stretch of sand though but the pools and amenities are fantastic.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0edel46544236, le 13/03/2018 à 13:13

The beach looks exactly like on the pictures on their website. It is not a long stretch and the rocky part is really small. The rocks are more on the side where people would not lie on the beach. The bigger part of the beach (as on the pictures) is where people would lie.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...