Forum Club Med. Phuket

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs Club Med. Phuket, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre Club Med. Phuket sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

07/02/2019
à 02:51
Flight at 7pm
jjac56128184
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello will i loose out on the 4d3n stay package if i arrive late after dinner on a flight arranged by myself thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0phai31131151, le 08/02/2019 à 01:07

1).you may check with your booking club med and ask them GO to get the village master2).as for the delay on flights , you may proceed with insurance claim and probably you also ask for the one night lost if above no.1 not successful.( if your bought the insurance package ).3). enjoy your stay there.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0vane32343236, le 08/02/2019 à 05:16

hi there. Well if you are arriving after dinner, it will mean you are loosing out on the first day activities. You will loose out on the sumptuous lunch and dinner provided for that day and not to forget the all day drinks served at the bar. There are also daily activities organised. So you will missed out on that too. And since the flight is arranged by yourself, you will also need to do your own booking for taxi to the venue. The journey is relatively far if I am not mistaken. Anyway, you will have 2 full days of fun at Phuket. Enjoy yourselves. don't miss the flying trapeze. It was great. My kids and I really enjoyed ourselves at club med Phuket. ??

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...